Friday, April 4, 2014

Office

She had loved him for such a long time, she thought. How was it that she did not know him at all?

Alas! they had been friends in youth;
But whispering tongues can poison truth;
And constancy lives in realms above;
And life is thorny; and youth is vain;
And to be wroth with one we love
Doth work like madness in the brain.
—Samuel Taylor Coleridge, “Christabel”

Credits: Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Prince (The infernal devices trilogy)

4 days into the working life, as a temporary staff in this firm.
I am truly conflicted… Life is good? Life is not good? I am not even sure of it myself. However, I know I am someone that is going to hate office work in the future. I am not cut out for it. Firstly, I am definitely not an early bird. Secondly, I can’t stand peak hours for my own sake. (The number of times I crashed into random strangers on mrt/bus when I could not balance myself is just embarrassing.) Therefore, I have decided, to take bus to work from the interchange so that I can get a seat even though the bus ride is an hour +) I need to get an office job which is not so office. HAHAHAHA. Like I can walk around and travel around the world if possible. Since I am highly adaptable to most environments and I do not have motion sickness. J

My future is still very bleak (HOW WHAT TO DO IDK)
Waiting for acceptance for uni, and then go uni and then what? IDK
As of now, I am truly worried for my own future. How to I repay my parents?

And I tried to learn how to cook ABC soup. Mom said it is a simple soup. But I got irritated halfway while peeling the potatoes. Eerrrr, continue to try I guess? Sigh. 

PS: This post is really random and I don’t even know what I am doing here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment