Wednesday, May 21, 2014

PAINtBALL







































Paintball - It has paint, but also PAIN :-(

One of my most painful experience, even the worse muscle ache cannot be compared to this.
& I am truly glad that Cassandra was with me and that Sam wasn't there.
I THINK SHE WILL KILL PPL IF ANYONE SHOOT HER!
No offence intended haha but really!!!
yes went to paintball 2 weeks ago, and the bruise is still here today WTF
like a huge patch of blue black on my thighs and abrasion on my hands
although I did not get the worst of it, it still hurts! & yes I will whine about this LOL

Ok, pain is secondary as long as we have fun I guess?
Haha but it is really painful, i am never going paintball again, I am just going to stick to laser tag heheh
Once in a lifetime experience is really enough!!!!

Nevertheless I had a great time, happy celebration for Kev, Shukai & Zongying!!! <3 <3 <3

PS: One by one we are hitting the twenties! Oh nooooo!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment