Friday, May 16, 2014

Laughters

Yes, life if full of ups and downs, to continue going on, I guess I can only try to remember the moments when I laughed heartily. I should be thankful that I have a bunch of humans that accept me for who I am. I mean ok, they probably don't know the true true me, but no matter what, they bring laughters to me, and that is all that matters.

I have been exploring a lot of cool places and spending a lot of money with this company. Broke but happy I guess? No, I do not have the time to do this kind of post for every outing or meet ups with my friends so, here is a summary of what I had been up to. *Mischievous loop-side smile*

Strangers' Reunion and Lola's Cafe with YY & Jiaxuan :-)





Paradise Pavilion, Trampoline fun, Officers' Commissioning Parade, Suppers, etc with the Gang :-)






And also a Cafe hopping tour at Holland Village with my lovely girls :-) 



These are definitely part of my social life hahaha (Since I definitely did not actually spend all my monies here) but these are just some days that I laughed a lot and the same people giving me strength to go on with my life even though I am NOT a positive girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment