Monday, October 22, 2012

Break Your Heart x/3

Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz~ Fated with this song today~ While I was gonna tweet nowplaying to this song, weichiat tweet to us "I'm gonna break break your break break your heart" Hilarious really :D Little things in life that makes me satisfied and please (:

So first day of school was okay.. But I was really sleepy and my eyes were really dry from yesterday.. So.. Sigh..! Day 1 without my mom, enjoyed it (: Dk I cry for what ytd.. hahaha.. I really cannot accept XOs now.? Make me wanna cry onlyyyy~!! :(

So I went Ion to get some stuffs with Christine ~! ^^ Sad that Xiaoxin and Georgina got workk~ & Nixin's finger got cut ! She haven't reply my text still ~! Hais, forever !!!

About one year since I last had steamboat at steamboat shop, hehe, this year's birthday steamboat at JP's house really goooood (:

PS: Why didn't you sing this song to me.?? :<

No comments:

Post a Comment