Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bintan 2014

So the finals have ended, and I have unofficially graduated from TP! (So happpyyy!!!)
January and February had been HELL for me. Never ending projects, tests and studying!
I really hope my hardwork does not go into the drain.
And yes, finally it is the time toooooo nuaaaaaa (: I am not really emotional and all because I still want to go to university and I guess everything will start all over again so yeah, I am just really glad that I made it through and I finished the 3 years rather peacefully.

11032014 to 13032014
A mini 3d2n relaxing well-deserved graduation trip with the girls that accompany me throughout my 3 years in poly (except Christine :< )

I cannot say that this trip is a success because......
1) Things in the resort are EXPENSIVEEEE
2) It's monsoon season :(
3) The market outside is scary

Oh and also, my 3 girls got seasick..... I truly feel sorry for them......
However, with my lovely girls, I am truly happy for the past 2-3 days in Bintan!!! :)
Tons of thanks to QH who generously let us use his SAFRA privileges!

So all we did over there was to sleeeeeeeeeeep, eat, beach and swim! <3
(Yes we have afternoon naps every single day without fail)
And I truly enjoy lying on the soft sand of Bintan, the ocean is really a beauty! <3

Sooo... pictures speaks a thousand words... (I am too lazy to edit the photos :< )






A note to my favourite girls (including Chris):

These girls have been treating me like a princess for the past 3 years, buying snacks in between breaks for me, studying, motivating me to never give up. Although I am an asshole sometimes (alright most of the times) and sometimes when I am too lame/desperate, they will still be there for me even though they give me the death stare! This trip is awesome and I especially love the moments when they are cooking in the villa!! (Partly because I have no idea how to cook and I think that they are so skillful and talented heheh) So yeap, they are plain amazing!! Even if time and the cruel society makes us drift away from one another, I hope that we will remember the times we spend together as bimbo princesses that bitch around doing silly things like burry-ing G in the sands, making fun of Nixin LOONGGGG sleeping hours, and giving never ending compliments to XX's long hands and legs :D (and when they badmouth Christine behind her back orh hor horrrrrr, kidding chris, they xoxo youuuu) 

No comments:

Post a Comment