Thursday, February 26, 2015

February 2k15

Lost all motivation and hoping that by ranting it out on this space of mine will bring to me a certain inner peace and give me the courage to continue on. Inner peace all, you thinking of buddha or guan yin ma?? Ok, so lameee... 

First time passing by v day as someone attached;
First time actually booking a restaurant for v day;
First time not at home during cny;
First time receiving card instead of ang bao for cny;
and many many more first time.. 

[Part 1 - UK Family]

Valentine's celebrated on 13th the Friday at T.G.I.F with Naz, Wallace, JJ & Fio! 
After that we walked to Albert docks and its actually the first time for me to act like a tourist and take pictures around liverpool? I believe that liverpool have it's hidden gems but we are all too tired from school to truly enjoy this town. 

Happy day! <3


And then on the actual day, we had a surprise for yukey!!! Her birthday falls on V day so cool right! HAHAHAHAHA, I mainly helped to eat because I had to read cases for Moot and all HAHAH!




[Part 2 - The Gang]

The Gang & Maria clan actually :D I do not have their CNY picture because they have yet to meet up for CNY, so yup, a christmas photo shall do. So Samantha made them write chinese CNY card to me yipeee!! It must be tough especially for Cassandra and those NS guys whose brains are already fried hahahah! I had a hard time reading but it was pleasant nonetheless.. Thankful for all of them, even when I am in UK, I am still not forgotten hahaha <3333333 Also really happy to received spicy prawn rolls from Kev MUAHAAHHAA (Which my friends and I finished one container in 1 hour!) TYVM :) 




[Part 3 - The Family]

Heard from mom that Jovie was jealous because all the attention was on J'don during cny... Awww my qt pie, wait for me to go back and spoil you alright ahhahaha!!! And Grandma's smile is the more comforting, cannot wait to go back and sleep on her sofa/bed... Like my favourite past time at her place HAHAHAHA!


And... I asked mummy why is she not in the photos..... She replied.. Because I was playing mahjoong right? Where got time to take photos!!! Ohhh myyyy... You wait alright, I shall go back and take photos with you hahaha! So cute my mom! <3 

And yes something changed internally... Before I came to the UK, I always felt that I should take this chance to travel more and everything.. But then I have come to realise that, travelling can wait, my family cannot wait for me, I have to treasure and cherish the time left that I can spend with my family.. Life is only going to be harsher and tougher and busier in the near future, and no matter how fun travelling is, it cannot make up for the time lost with family.. So I shall put my travel plans on hold and put my family in the first place rn! :) This is a great change of mindset for me, and I embrace it thoroughly because I miss home so so much :') 

PS: Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun kissed hair. That endless summer, take me there.... 
PSPS: For now, time to hit the books and buttons and be doing essays! >:( 


No comments:

Post a Comment