Monday, March 5, 2012

BIRTHDAYSZXC :3


KEVIN LIEW HAN SHENG !
(4th Mar)
Ok, i know your name is YongPeng not Hansheng..
You just wanna be handsome thats why  you name yourself that right.??
HAHAHA, ok lousy joke.
You're 18 alr joker !!!!!
Thanks for always letting me box you x 1000 times !
Hope you enjoyed your birthday & appreciate the present from all of us !
It's a pity i can't make it y'know!
If not for sure i give you a birthday bash !! hurhur ! 


MALINI ! ! ! <3
(25th Feb)
AWESOMEEEEE CHAIRPERSON ! :D
hahahahaha, happy birthday to you mal !
Thanks for putting up w my nonsense for one year alr !
yaye !! thank you so much !
You're legal now ! go get married !
All the best for everything you do in life !!
I do still hope we will be in the same class next year !
Ok, i think u wanna get rid of me :/
hahaha! imma gonna disturb you forever!
LOVE YOU TTM :D


.GONG GONG'S 82 !!
I know he isn't going to see this.
But nevertheless, he is my dearest gong !
We all love him ttm ! :D
He have been getting back problems..
that time doc say what spine crushed alr.. scare the hell outta me :/
I don't wanna think too much as its gonna make me tear ..
I just wanna spend more time with him, 
love him till the end <3
公公,我爱你!!!


This is a pic with almost all his grandchildren..
plus my niece, jovie, his great granddaughter (:
I hope we made him feel blessed (:

No comments:

Post a Comment