Sunday, March 4, 2012

March into March

yeap, as u can see fr th title, its a brand new month (:
Hopefull, its gonna be nice month.. The fcuked up february will be gone soon..
hehe^^

Brand new month, brand new start k.? haha.. brand new day also brand new start lah hor.?
also, march marks the start of my holidays! Unless i have to supp paper lahh. that is..

k, i am having real trouble to type on my phone cus my mac is down thx to the charger being down...
it kinda suck. ive to go down to jp myself tml bringing my lappy & charger along i guess.. to see if apple can get me a replacement. -.-
if not imma buy a new one from euroy.. cus he selling cheaper.? hahaha..

ive got a whole list of things to do during holidays..
- i gotta give bryan his shirt !
- Buy Mandi's present
- Do mandi's card
- Treat KL a meal

ahh. & i wanna go K boxing..
With selected ppl though. lol..
kkayz. its 0403.
I SHOULD HEAD TO BED NOW.
Gnights/Gmorning! (:

I shall post more when i get my lappy back in action again ! Cant wait ! Dramas & lots of things to do on it ah!!!
Y U CRASH NOW.?!

&&&&... I finally bought a perfume!!
haha, i tested so many in the shop during our break at work w weiling..
haha, used so many papers until the girl abit pissed. lol, luckily i found one i like :33

My first perfume:
Not marc jacob/anna sui but i still like it (:
.


No comments:

Post a Comment