Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First half of my holidays (:

IT IS SO SHITTY!

Not because I didnt have fun w my friends, I promise (:
Every meet up, outing, meals, chats, movies are awesome,
its because I haven't done what im supposed to do ._.
I feel so shitty whenever i think about it...

Idk what i've been doing ah.. Seriously?!

Ok, imma going to talk about happy stuffs first ok.? ^^

- Fish & Co. With Sam, Joey, Cass & Najiha !!! <3 Sweet !!
& a short meet up with Mandi see <3
Its really quite fun to meet up with them, but i bet it'd be more fun when they having after As holidays~ Cus all they're talking about now seems to be JC JC JC JC ! Is college really so effed up?! I am so glad I didn't choose JC no matter what ~ !


Poor ah zhor so tired that she have to close her eyes -.-


We wear braces ! :X


Lovely pic (:


A pic of all of us but a bit far :/

- Badminton B'div chalet plus alumni ~ YOU KNOW HOW LONG I DIDN'T SEE AFIQAHHHH OR NOT.?!?!?! I MISS HER SO SO MUCH !!!! But I didn't take a pic with her that day !! :( 
Kinda regretting now, but it's okay, this friday we are going to watch ' the hunger games ' tgt !! 
& Stupid sixian go watch alr siahh !!! Hmph !! >_<

Ok, the bbq damn fail lah, the guys bought some china brand charcoal that doesn't light up >_<
& we tried to catch last train by running for like 15mins! Ouch ! Damn suan siah my leg ! LOL

It's been a long time since we play play play alr ! Chunhao fighting w Sixian !! EPIC SCREWE SCENES :D 
Afiqah the Minah shooting Chun!!

Also went back to school to play some badminton :/
Kena scolded by Mr Chia siahh~
No teachers = dangerous.?! So cannot play in school.. if we play outside, isn't it more dangerous.? Why leave the hall empty when there are ppl who are willing to occupy it.? >_< DUMBO!
The new principal a bit ~ 

Miss those moments where Minah shoots Brian (Conan) too :P
I realise i miss them so much, so many crap to say siah !!!
I WANT TO SEE YOU GIRLS/GUYS SOON!

Ok, not those that have eyes for their girls only ones (:


Playing with screwer :P

- The Lorax with RongRong & Shaoyan !
YAYE! It was a nice movie i guess, rongrong & shaoyan laughed all the way ! Even though its kiddy, we all enjoyed it (: Actually wanted to go and sing K, but due to some whatever shitty thing, we decided to go for movie, nvm it was good too!

After movie Rong & me went bugis shopping while waitng for ahhweee!
Shaoyan betrayal !!! She rather go home use comp than to go out w us !!! Hmph!


Us in OHS toilet before going to take monehh $_$

- Manhattan Fish Market ( I realised I blogged this part wrongly cus i spotted that i was wearing diff shirt.. i thought same day siahh ) FREAKING POOR MEMORY >_<
Hmm so i think i had manhattan when I went interview for event job with Georgina & christine.. Then Shopping @ bugis with Christine.?! Then go OHS take money then go eat MFM.?! yah i think so.. But I alr forgot which day whatever le... AH WHATEVER! I HAD FUN DURING HOLIDAYS! THAT IS IT !! :DD


Ah hwee & me after the full full dinner at illuma :/
Pink peace sign added to my collection ! :/


Is it too much to ask for World Peace.? No war, everybody living in harmony. is it too much to ask for really.?

- Sunday, 250312
Malcolm birthday celebration + iLight Festival :D

Malcolm sucked at playing the games we planned ! ! He very lousy you know?! hahaha, but I hope Sam Sam isn't too sad .. Sam, you didnt fail to plan the games okay.? You are an wonderful organiser, i know how it feels to be one (: Although things didn't go as planned, we had fun isn't it.?! Thats the main point!
FUN W THE GANG! ALWAYS FUN!


By looking at this photo, i can't help but to imagine Kevin's birthday surprise :P

& iLight photos must wait for ah hwee to come back before i can show you guys the wonderful light exhibition! But the route is so longgg ~ Legs damn suan lah !
Also, its a mini celebration for meitong's belated bday :D


This is not part of iLight but still nice right?


W ah hwee's DSLR :33

Oh, after that Clement, Meitong & Ah Mei came to my house to play mahjong!
I WIN MONEY OKAY?! :P
hehehehehehehe! Love mahjoong sessions with them as long as the chicken can lose sometimes (:

Omg, this is such a long post !!! >_<
I cannot stand blogging so many stuffs really hahahaha... 
& I think i still missed out quite a lot -.-

I worked OHS once, Carlton once too.
I went for interview for Jurong Safra gym counter, the person just texted me that the Jurong branch ppl will contact me in these few days, i really hope they do >_<
& also im going Hyatt to interview once again :/ 

Shag holidays :/ Even though I didn't work much.. 
Dowan to talk about sad stuffs alr, no mood.. Wanna go and read my book or watch my drama :D

Shag: 


No comments:

Post a Comment