Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bitches on Beach (:

Good Friday (:
30th March 2013

Ok, still stuck in March I know, this is gonna be the last post of March, I am gonna blog those outstanding updates that I want to post !! This is a photo that we took just before Sam, Malcolm and me left for Taiwan. It was the most *Open* outing I had with The Gang ! Cuz we girls let it all out that day and just had fun with the guys. We did really stupid things and all~ 

Frisbee, volleyball, water monkey, water piggy back pushing game and captain ball~! Craziest things ever~! I entered water before half-time okay, with 2 hours of sleep, hahahaha! yeah, we all pity the guys that  have to carry us on their shoulders... I am heavyyyyyy :( Yeah, it was a crazy day at Sentosa, but I am really really happy with that day cuz for once I don't need to think about my image and all, just let it all out haha! (Actually, i think i don't have any image in the first place..)

After we wash up and all, we went to cck's & lx's workplace to visit them for awhile.. 

#Malcolmnotinphoto but later on we did meet him at our last stop. Lot One for GI Joe 2 !! This movie is disappointing to me!! The storyline is quite lousy :( But still i love movies ^^

Happy 19th birthday Malcolm, hope you had fun with Sam & me in Taiwan and also all the best for your NS life :D

PS: This bunch of assholes are really like my homies. They really break my comfort zone already haha, i have  totally no image in front of them (Although its not like I have much image in front of other people >_<) I mean I guess they also don't have much image in front of me. If in the future, they were to bring their girlfriends to this group, i wonder what we would say to their girlfriends *wink wink* hehe :B But guys please maintain and stop telling me sick jokes.. I am a girl like seriously !! :B

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment