Thursday, May 2, 2013

Universal Studio & Warm Bodies


25th March 2013

Hello my qt pies, yes, yy is staring at me while i am blogging about her.. So weird right.??
Hahaha, anyway the day at USS was super duper fun i swear !!
As usual, they keep calling me blur and all and the war between WC & me never ends!
But I really had the best time with them lehhhhh :DDD

Someone once told me, you can cut off ties with those people that you think that they won't be in your life 5 years down the road. I would like to say, who am I to judge them like this? I don't care if I would still keep in contact with these beeches 5 years down the road, the memories that they gave me is awesomely awesome :D hehehe Got touched or not guys?

And of course, I had the best meal of my life (not really, but it was delicious) Biggest pizza I ever ate !!


And with the addition of Wenceslaus, we watched warm bodies together~
The movie wasn't as good as I expected it to be.. But haha, which movie actually can satisfy me? Hard to please siah me.. LOL. But anyway its a good movie for those girls that want to watch happily ever after type of movie :D 

PS: In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
- Albert Schweitzer


No comments:

Post a Comment