Thursday, May 2, 2013

Gong Gong


23rd March 2013

Yes, I know its May now.
Happy Birthday to my dearest Gonggong~!
This is a very very very overdue post I know..

His hand was in a cast because he fell down again~
He is frequently feeling giddy and all.. I really can't bear to lose him tho.. *Touchwood*

I want to celebrate his birthday every year, non-stop.
I know people will go one day, I just don't want the day to come so soon.
I have not yet done my part as a good grand daughter? I don't visit them as frequently as I hoped. My gong gong and my po po have been the most wonderful grandparents to me (: I cannot ask for anything more already. Although they don't take care of me since young or whatsoever, apparently, we can have chit chat session cuz they are so up to date !! Haha so much luv for them xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment