Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day (:

hehe, posting on this special day cus the next time i can post on this date would be 4 years later. Don't even know if this blog will still exist after 4 years..

But i'm really busy for now.
Having my last paper tml & I havent really study yet.
Luckily its a open book test. But still must read right.?! :/

Firstly, i wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MANDI SEE ! :D
I have a lot to say to her..
When i met her ytd, words just flow out my mouth siah !!! hahhaha!!
ok, i'm gonna write a long long card for her :3
2802!!! YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

--

ok, & a damn paiseh thing..
i screw up being an emcee for the badminton championship today.. :( really damn paiseh. lucky like nobody really laughed at me :/
FOOOOOK!

But yaye! 4th pos for B girls ! & almost won Nanhua ! Tomoe fight so hard for the last singles (: Although we lost, its more than expected alr ((:

--

I wanna spend my 2 months holiday on my bro.. I hope he can repay me with his results. Hope i can help him to improve even if its a bit.. Hope so bah.. GOOD LUCK FOR ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment