Friday, September 7, 2012

B2L02 Class Chalet & thoughts |:

Just settled down after Chalet and a slacky meet-up with the badminton team (:
So here I am giving an update about my life once again..

03092012: Imperfect + SAKAE SUSHI


Caught the Singapore movie w PS, WL & SX @ JP (:
Seriously, Singapore actors needs some major "polishment" to their acting skills.
Look at how the Hongkong and Taiwan actors act ! AWESOME !
Dk how they do it, but their acting is seriously good compared to out actors.. Seems like singapore really needs to buck up in this media aspect.
Edwin Goh is not handsome to me!!! >:( I DON'T CAREEE !
& haha had Bento lunch with Sixian, PeiShan & Weling ! Good!


After movie, we slacked and had some dessert at this shop called lucky dessert, not nice at all :(
Then I head to Scape to meet my cousys & Loriane to have SAKAE buffet for dinner..
Tbh, I was so full that I was gonna pukeeeee :( But still, had a fairly pleasant time with them (:

04092012-06092012: B2L02 CLASS CHALET

It was rather a slack chalet, relax, chill & slack everyday (:
I kinda, talk/eat/sleep/drink my time away ! Haha, really enjoy it ! So relaxing for me !
Didn't make the wrong choice by going, hehe totally worth it (:
So, it started.... by trolling me...
All of them were at fairprice yet they asked me to help them but things from fairprice..
Being the gundoo me who doesn't buy things from fp, I was so focus at looking for the stuffs they asked me to help them buy that I didn't notice they were all there /: TROLLING TOTALLY SUCCESSFUL.. Melvyn had to pretend to bang into me before I realise anything /:

So, Chan, Mel, YY, Cherie, Clement, Kaywee, Gibson, WeiChiat, Nargis & me headed back to chalet after buying all our stuffs ! (: Then Jastine, Delphine & Wengloong came to join us later !
First night was just purely playing games & drinking! Chivas is not my type although its still better than Vodka /: Haha, I got Chan to help me buy Corona, one of my fave beer (:

Dk who suggested playing confession game where each of us have to talk about things that nobody else knows.. everybody got teary and agitated.?? Hmmm.. And Clement got really HIGHHHHH ~ ! WengLoong was damn high, & HE DID NOT DRINK EVEN A SIP! HE WAS JUST PLAIN CRAZYYYYYYYY!!!! haha,  i drank quite a lot, felt like puking, but blehh I am just not those that get high after drinking lol, i just feel SEH SEHHH~~~ Anw we finished the black label & Chivas on the first night..

Slept around at 8am.. Jastine was really getting so comfy cus we were cuddling tgt.. hahaha, super cute girl.. she got so high cus we're all gonna sleep tgt !!!

2nd day, I was practically asleep ,altho I woke up in the noon to eat and talk cock, till 6pm..
Hahaha, Agatha, Nargis, Jamina, Kimberly & Ashley came! Mr.Looi tooo !
HE IS REALLY COOOOOL YOOOOO ! :DD hehehee ^^
Thanks Mr.Looi for all the help and teaching me how to peel prawns ! (:
hahaha, totally you know? This is the first time i peel  prawns, raw ones some more ! Pretty cool uh.?
Then they started the Vodka.. (NOT FOR ME)
Jastine GOT SUPERRRR HIGHHHH LAAAAA!

Happy Brirthday Jastine Yew Pei Fang ! See I can rmb your chinese name so clearly now after you repeat & repeat ! hahahaha ! She got really crazy! Part of it cuz wengloong poured loads of vodka into her coke ! >_< 

Some pics from Chalet:














Then we talked and sleep !

Woke up to check out and I headed straight to KSS to have lunch with the badminton team (:
kekekeke, pretty nice time spend with them (:
While going home from lot still saw Hongkai ! My sister siah ! Huggies ! His hugs forever a comfort to me cus he always looks so happy to me !! (:

Then had a long chat with xian at her house downstairs, cool, this is life man (:

Heading to the ZOO with the team tml, hope everything will go smoothly and we will have a good time!

--

Haha, I am thinking about what to think! Anw, chalet really helped me to get past these 3 days(:
Its good to have classmates like this (:
This week is crawling by like months, and idk why.. maybe I know? haha

I really appreciate my friends, family and everyone that cares.. I really do.. Trust me..
I hate to lose friends, I hate it.. I am someone who don't mind putting my 100% effort just to get 1% of your return.. But definitely, my love is not unconditional.. If I feel that you are not treating me right even at the very least, I WILL BOX YOU! I think of my friendship with this friend.. I feel kind of satisfied you know.? Ta didn't like me at first, cus I am like out of Ta de league.. Its like Ta is always with those popular pple and maybe I am like the kampung girl.?! hahaha, but now, we are hanging out tgt sometimes we are like kampung kids and sometimes we are like the city kids ! LOL ! Its really magic and fate that we from totally different background came together and become friends.. Altho our perspective might not always be the same and we quarrel, i think its always the SUA SUA that keeps our friendship going. hehe ^^

Ya, when you choose to let things go and not harp on it, true friendship (:
Sometimes I really don't understand people who keeps complaining about their already so perfect life.. Why, just why are you so hard to be satisfied.? I really don't understand ok!
Always see this on my timeline, eating maggie again, mom didn't cook, #foreveralone at home.. OMG, BITCH PLEASE! ITS NOT LIKE YOUR MOM DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! She still makes sure you have your food and that you're full right.? I myself almost didn't have any home-cooked food for the whole of my sec sch life cus my mom works night shift.. I had to settle my dinner everyday myself.. Don't be sucha toot to complain about ridiculous things ok.?! Count your blessings ! You're so much luckier than so many people, those that are starving, those w/o parents, and many many more.. People are envy of you yet you're living in self-pity where you feel that the whole damn world is against you and nobody is treating you right.?!

I rly don't like comparing.. But damn.. Your life is already not bad, thats all I wanna say.. Most singaporeans, our lives are alr not bad alr !!!!

Friends that care.. So many.. yet some people can choose to push the friends away and then blame them for not caring about yourself..? Omg.. Seriously don't get it.. You choose to let pple go, then you blame pple for leaving you.. Please stop blaming things on everyone else, you are partly to be blame too.? Sigh, I am so sad seeing potato girl troubled over her friendships problem.. Wish I could help, but haha, I guess I just need to be there when she needs me.?? (:

Self-pity.? Do you think you're some snow white or Cinderella.?? -___-
You're the princess that's so loved by some many, yet you dk how to appreciate !

I promise, not to blame myself anymore !
I will forgive, to get over me, myself & I first ! 
Day by day, will things get better ?? /:

--

Anw, to KL..
It's okay.. I am sure you will not be friendzoned by all the girls in this world..
Some girl out there will appreciate you as a boyfriend.. 
This kind of thing, cannot rush one, when it comes, it will come..
You will be a suitable husband for your future wife (:
Don't be so down now.. If you did your best, then its ok alr ! 
Things don't always work out, but at least tried and did what you think was right to do (:
Go for it ! Always supporting you !! (:


--
PS: Everybody should smile (:

No comments:

Post a Comment