Saturday, September 15, 2012

Zoo & Law Camp (:

ZOO TRIP WITH THE TEAM (07092012) :D

A day spent w them:



Not going to spam this post with pictures of animals yoo..
Going anywhere is fine as long as its with them..
Idk how to voice my love for this group of people..
More and more of us might not be playing badminton now.. but nevertheless, we are still bonded (:
Welcome kohyuxuan back (:

LAW CAMP 2012 (10/11 09 2012)

Had fun being a progger !! Programmer !
Have nice programmer heads like Clement & Georginaaaa <3
It was tiring and to be sleeping in e same room with a cockroach or maybe cockroaches, HELL FOR ME :(( but nevertheless I feel great when I followed the campers around the first day cus they were all so highhhhh ! & Water games at my station was really exciting tooo ! <3


Halete, the empire I was following (:
Committee shirt ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment