Monday, September 3, 2012

SPAMZXC~!!!

Moments of my life |:

18082012

1. Greg's 21st Birthday Celebration (:


My cousins! Lol, my photos with him not yet uploaded so this is Ryan on the left and Greg on the right! Navy army boy celebrated his 21st birthday with le family! <3 its a nice simple gathering with my cousins and families! xoxo! Hope he can make through his NS soon! He is having a tough time in there yahhh!! Happy Birthday once again!

2. KBOX SESSION(:

#OOTD
Kbox was really cold, shivering like mad..
Clement sang the whole night while MeiTong & me took turns..


20082012: Expendables 2


Quite a gore movie >:(
I hate abusing scenes! This movie scare the hell outta me >:(

25082012

1. Meet up with my old friend (:
Meet KL for lunch at JCube! Had Chilis, was frigging full ! Thats why we took a walk to Singapore Discovery Centre and LOL, we had fun taking pictures at the kinetic garden! yoyoyo!








2. Raya at Afiqah's house!
So after lunch, went Afi's house to have a curry dinner! Selamat Hari Raya! 
Finally a meet up with all the girls like seriously! (: Has fun slacking around at Afi's (:
Relaxing and chill time (:
Didn't took much photos though, lol.



30082012: End of exams, out to Science Centre!
LOL, something at the Westside finally! So I brought my girls around Jurong this day!
We went to Science Centre, OMG THE LIVE COCKROACHES! SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!! >:( WANTED TO DIE & XIAOXIN STILL CANNOT STOP DISTURBING ME :(
It's kind of like a birthday celebration for Xiaoxin(2608) & Georgina(0109), though there is no official celebration with cakes or whatsoever, its really enjoyable! It's just that we were all so tired after exams, and my mood was kinda lowww :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWO PRINCESSES!! HEHE^^

Christine Peh haven't upload photos!! :((

My day with them:





Omni theatre! IMAX educational movie: To the Artic (:
It's touching, polar bears are dying and I am here blogging..
Ok, I wish I could do more to help reduce global warming.. but sighh, humans..
I give up.. we had fun walking around (: Can't wait for the photos to be uploaded (:

01092012
Sixian stayed over at my house the previous night after celebrating her classmate's bday at MBS! (holy, i want to go see see too!) Then we woke up, had awesome breakfast, went yewtee to have our lunch then she went to cut my hair with me!! (: hehe, finally cut my fringe back to bangs even though i think it's a bit short! Then we went back yewtee to meet Cass & Mandi who were studying at Mac.. LOL, i went to disturb them a bit then both of us went home! Then start to prepare for the night! Ahma's bday and chill out at Boat Quay (:

1. Ahma's 62nd birthday mini celebration at Food Lion!
Ahma didn't want to put candles !! |:

#OOTD

BANGS!!! (:

With my grandma! <3

2. Boast Quay: RedDot Brewhouse

Mood was low. Damn low. Wanted to cry. No. Actually cried.
Didn't drink much though.. maybe like a glass of beer..
Shirley temple there not very nice :( 
I need to cheer up! Emo what siah !!

Night street 

My shirley temple and ahmei's drink (:

From where I sat (:

02092012: Step Up Revolution
Had Mos Burger with PeiShan & SiXian for dinner (:
Then movie with Weiling, Afiqah & Peishan (:
Not bad, not bad (:


--

Keeping myself busy busy!
Tomorrow, Imperfections with the badminton girls, sakae dinner with my cousys, midnight kbox with MeiTong & linfang.. Tue-Thu B2LO2's Class Chalet. Fri, Zoo with badminton Gang (: It's good that I have plans for this week, I am going to make it ! (: Need to plan out my calendar (:



No comments:

Post a Comment