Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hurt is an understatement /:

Thank you for showing me that..
Thank you for letting me know what a fool I had been..
Thank you for still scolding me and forcing me to buck up..

What happened on 18092011, I guess I will never forget it..
And the subsequent incidents that hurts as much or even more..
I promise you I will try to face these with a smile, I will ok.?
I want to be like you strong and brave, like how you asked me to fuck off in my face(:

I may not agree with you choice/decision, but I will not judge you..
Do what you want, don't be wavered by me(:
Love you more(: Hehe(:

--

Feel so left out by them..
Called them to plan things out, end up change of plans also nv tell me..
Make me look like a fool to still be asking them about the actual plan..
I know they don't mean it, but I still feel kind of hurt :(

--

Regretted forgoing qsn's ecp outing today..
Reason.? I guess I shall keep this to myself..
Kinda miss my qsn's mates :(

--

I am filled with disappointment really..
Super pain :( 

PS: Making the right choice is never easy, but its better than making a wrong move that betrays all the morals which involves betraying the ones you love and yourself (':

No comments:

Post a Comment