Saturday, September 8, 2012

Just like you never left~

Yes, we're welcoming you just like you never left (:
Yes, you're still welcome to join us anytime kohyuxuan(:
It's been awhile, you know that and we all know that.. Its been around one year since you abandoned us and go with your girlfriend.. We might be angry once but nevertheless we still welcome you back to this team, anytime (: Hope that like what you say, things will get better and better.. I believe that humans can have both relationship and friendship at the same time.. We're this greedy, and we are able to handle it (: Family too ^^

Never let go of your relationship cus of your friends and never let go of your friends cus of your relationship too.. Most importantly, your family, cherish them to the max (:

--

And to SamanthaTanWanTing, thanks la?
I know you don't want mushy words and stuffs.. 
But yah lah, you know I won't judge you cuz of what happened to you la..
And haha I also hope that you won't judge me for whatever I had done before.. whatever I tweet, whatever i blog and whatever i decide to do..
maybe you find what I do ridiculous at times, but thanks for always taking my nonsense..
And now I know I am very important to you too, I feel honoured (:

--

Don't assume that I'm not in pain just because you can't see it..
I can tell you straight in the face that I am fcuking hurt by everything..
If not for those that are still around me, I'd have died on the inside..
They are people I should be happy for.. But now I am not.. I feel so bad for them..
I dowan to go out with my friends with a black face !!! >:(
They shouldn't be taking on my sadness just cuz I cannot get over some things !!

I should, will, must be happy for them ! (:

Why are you doing this to me.?? 
You don't act what you say.. and it hurts me so much..
If you don't mean what you say, please just don't say it..
Mean what you say and say what you mean.. Don't play w my mind..
You know I am stupid, I won't know when do you mean it and when r u kidding..

"The worst goodbyes are those that are left unspoken and unexplained"
It's okay, no explanation is needed.. Worst goodbyes, not one but two,  I can handle them.. 
It's okay, I will make it through.? Life still goes on no matter what..
I might not be that happy shiman anymore but I will continue with my life..
I might be like now, always losing focus, bang into pillar till I got a bruise, can't cross the road properly, losing focus at all the things I do.. But, mehh, the Earth is still rotating and the time still tics..

It's okay, just let the pain numb the pain, everything will pass eventually..
You say relationships come and go, I say friends too.. 
Some friends are just those that you gradually lose contact..
Some.... you just have to let go of them.....

It's really hard for me to hate anyone,
so maybe subconsciously if I want to push someone away, I would make them hate me, find me annoying and then let them be the one that pushed me away.. Then I would be the one feeling sad.. So ironic.. but i guess this is me.?? Can't change.. Cus you shouldn't be feeling any pain for me, I can handle the pain and I shall handle it (:

--

PS: I will find my path to happiness. I just want someone who cares and love me the way I am.. Someone who uds that I will never leave my friends, someone who will appreciate what I am willing to do for another to get them to be happy.. Someone who will really protect me, keep me safe and sound instead of making use of my "kindness".. 

No comments:

Post a Comment