Sunday, February 24, 2013

CNY'2013

GONG XI FA CAI EVERYONE ^^


With Mum <3


Reunion dinner with Grnadma (:


Bro 





Gang :D


Yu Zheng


Bryan



YY's for Buffet !!! ^^


WAR!!!! 


Post-war hair condition :p


Basically all of the above sums up my Chinese New Year this year.??
Cny is a period for me to visit long lost relatives, mini catch up with cousins and all (:
Its going to end, I am really sad about this :(
Haven't even play mahjoong with friends~

For this year, its definitely a catch up with my QQ.QT PIE Jovie Chan Xuan Qi ! :D
Yes, she might look so cute in all these photos, but she is really annoying real life ok?!
Yeah, she love to take pictures, especially using Action Cam (-____-)
So many unglams of me got deleted by me already HAHAHA
And she talks like a 6 year old when she is just 4 ! Noisy daoooo~!
But still, her random hugs and kisses cheers me up a lot ^^

Visiting at Cass' house was awesome as ever (: Thanks for your warm welcome!
Her Mom really prepared lots and lots of food for us!
& her dad bought lots of lots of beers! (Although I don't really like, but still ! )
Lou hei, shaving yuzheng's and bryan's hair, "sending them off" for army and all ~
We have grown up really ~ From staying back in school to mug for o levels, to A levels and now NS. While they are in NS, poly students will be facing FYP and interns~ How things change? But change is inevitable definitely (:
朋友不是先来的人或者认识最久的人,而是那个来了以后再也没有走的人。

Ok, how did a happy cny post became so emotional (TT) Nahhhh ~!!!

Haha continue! Buffet at YY's house was awesomeeee !
Thank you YY for the delicious food !!! :D
It was really an enjoyable day~!! It was really great to have you people in my life although you guys always make fun of me and bully me! I am glad (:

On a side note, I truly believe that it is important to be independent but not alone.

这世界的风霜雨雪太大。心一旦被打湿了,受潮了,只有自己把它搬到阳光底下去晒,才能寻找到温暖,才能不让它发霉,才能把角落深处的那个阴影驱逐。因为,他人的施舍总是那样不可靠和不稳当。 @ChineseLQuotes
26 01 13 4:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment