Saturday, February 9, 2013

Law Advocacy 2013


The finalists ^_<


Cupcakes with love <3

Firstly must congrats Chan & Kevin for winning the finals!! (Cupcakes for them!)
They were really good!! :D 
They were so nervous during the trial(?), proud of them ! :D 
And I think that all participants are really brave esp Georgina & Christine!! hehe^^
I wonder if I am that brave /: 

All in all it was a great friday for me ytd <3
From lunch with Nixin & Chris @ Lenas to shopping with Meitong, Linfang & Shaoyan to Advoc to Bus ride with Jessica to woodlands and definitely my night with TheArmyGang at Sam's (:

Ah, drinking at Sam's.. Some guys uh, really drink too fast & too proud to stop drinking! Tsk tsk!
But it was fun chilling and talking crap with them as always (: Can't wait for two more days to go to Cass' and eat those delicious food that her mom cooks and a last celebration before the NS men enter the army (: Time really flies ~

PS: I met someone who meant the world to me and then I realised that the world didn't really mean that much to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment