Monday, February 25, 2013

Courage


I want to have hope, to have hope in this world that it could be meaningful.
I need to have courage to face all the challenges and unhappiness ahead.
I need the strength to wait and persevere on till something good comes along.

--------------------

Exam period never felt so real.
I disappointed myself for OB already~ (How could I get that simple question wrong?!)
I do not want to disappoint myself for BA2!!
But as my dislike for BA never dies, my procrastination never stops!
Argh, sometimes I really hate myself for not being responsible enough for my own studies!
Accounting, please be nice to me when I wake up tomorrow, I promise to embrace you for 3 more days~ /: (Even though I want to puke typing this, I guess it kind of motivates me ba?) 

PS: 快乐炼成泪水 是一种勇敢 - 我没有想要勇敢,却被逼的不得不勇敢 :< I've never want to be strong, I just wanted to be free. If I can only choose between being free and being dependent, I really don't know how to choose right now. But for now, I will just stick to being free cuz I don't see anyone that I can rely on totally~ (:

I see kindness in everyone, that's me. Easily forgotten, that's me too. Loving everyone, that's also me. Always putting others' convenience in front of mine, that's still me. I don't think I love myself a lot, or maybe I love myself too much? I feel okay as long as people are happy that's why I am happy to make them happy!

& to a girl who always think that she is evil and all, didn't you see my vday card to you babe? I see that huge lump of kindness in you. Volunteer work and all that, you always sounds sarcastic and all, but I know you are really a kind girl at heart, I will always believe in that kind soul of yours <3 Please be happy, and stop saying that you are evil <3

No comments:

Post a Comment