Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Semester 2.2 & updates

Yes, semester 2.2 is coming to an end.

Which means 2/3 of my poly life is going to be over, I am over the moon, yes, I am.

I just want to graduate soon. This sem, is where I put my hard work in. Ok, not really, but better and definitely more compared to the first half of my poly life, I screwed half of it, I am not going to screw it any further for anything or anyone. I know it might seems fruitless trying to pull up the already very low gpa, but for now, my goal is not my gpa, its just responsibility and consistency, I need to buck up, studies and life. Currently quite satisfied with my grades but still disappointed with conveyancing project and company law quizzes! Sigh! Hope the other components can pull me up! Haha, I didn't do badly for accounting and that's what I am most proud of! CUZ ACCOUNTING SUCKS TO THE MAX!!!!

And yeah, I have not been blogging properly! Just random splashes of quotes and thoughts, how could I.?! But I am really too tired to be blogging! But after last thursday, things are getting better. All my submissions submitted and presentations over~ *Relief* (You don't know how happy I am!) Ok, but I am still left with one burden Beijing Opera project for my Understanding Theatre subject :( And oh, there's a test this wednesday. Must do well hor shiman!

& I am really lacking of exercise nowww! In need of them! Haven't been swimming and doing sports :( No time previously but now, its that I am sickkk! Yes, ζˆ‘η”Ÿη—…δΊ†!So I cannot do sports :( Arghh.. Anw, Mom bought me a new nike sports shoe to replace my worn out adidas! Yaye! :D I am gonna wear it soon kayz??? Love you mom <3

Ok, finally done uploading photos from my phone to comp, now I can upload them here now and update about the outings I had in 2013 :B

Ok, firstly some pics that I wanted to post but didnt (:


Najiha's birthday at Strictly pancakes with the girls~! 
We haven't meet up since then!! This was in what? December? 

Christmas celebration with my mini santa <3

OK, HERE COMES 2013!

COUNTDOWN CHALET WITH BMT PPL :D
Countdown Chalet~! Featuring Secret Santa! 
Present exchange was awesome ok? <3 it !
Werewolves all night long was also damn mindfucking fun (:
Night cycling, the must! Was damn shiok toooo :D
Can't do without this crazy company, hope there won't be any conflicts!

BRYAN'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION (ZOUK)
Surprise! Happy birthday Bryan Wong!
Hope you were surprised! Nah, I know you were! :D
Fish & Co with them & Zouk! (I still don't find love for clubbing, pardon me qinhe)

NANA & FIRLULU'S WEDDING <3
Whose wedding cupcakes are these? Nana's & firdaus!
Happy marriage to them both, best wishes (:
marriage, a topic too far for me to imagine, but yet I can see that it is closer to me than ever these are my friends, yes, I am attending friends' wedding already. Sounds old yeah? But nevertheless I am happy for this tallie and shorty couple. Always so cute :3

The girls <3
The Boys (:
The cutie couple~ My photo with them not yet uploaded /:

NAT, CHINGUAN, QINHE & JIAHAO'S BIRTHDAY! (PRAWNING)
Celebrating the 3 gheys' birthday! (Jiahao didnt come!!)

So glad we all still live in cck, even the photographer was from our ex sch LOL

Prawninggg! I shall talk about the prawning session!
Aww man such cruelty!!! They should provide ice to knock out those poor prawns first!
Arhh, we had to pluck their pincer while they were still alive.. 
And worse! We had to poke satay stick through the live prawns!!! FCUKKK!
I couldn't do it.. Poke halfway, the prawn wriggled and my heart melted... fagg~
I wish I could end its life in a more swag way so that it won't suffer so much :(

PROJECTS SUBMISSION DAY! 
Thanks Georgina for the flower xoxo!

My CDS groupmates! One more submission to go! (:

Melvyn's like an angel here LOL (He is always one la ok?)
My OB groupmates and classmates x 
Through all these times :D

01022013! FIRST FEBRUARY!
So we decided to relax a bit after all the shit ass submissions (:
KISEKI BUFFET! (Which I had for free)

Just realised my eyes are closed ._. But I am lazy to upload the other one now!

Gibson and WeiChiat really look like Sumos! /:
It was a really nice buffet cuz I never had one like this.. Ok maybe cus of my lack of experiences in buffet thus I got a free meal LOL.. But I feel ok.. WC ask you not guilty one meh? hmm, in my mind I was like, were the workers gonna get scolded? NO. Will they lose a lot of money? NO. So, why must I feel guilty? I would rather take the money to donate to charity or treat you guys coffee bean :D

Just a photo during steamboat and before Ah boys to men (:

PS: Self control is vital. And to accept that change is inevitable.


No comments:

Post a Comment