Sunday, February 12, 2012

心情不佳⋯⋯


God, how i love this show!
& hell yeahh there is Hu Ge inside :D
I am so sad that its not showing now..

Actually I am very sad now..
wtf is with my english.. -.-

I hate people who knows things have changed but act as if nothing happened !
Does it gonna help.?!
Is it going to help so much.?
Holy shit.. how can they mask themselves so easily.??
I don't get this world i am living in...
I can't do this..

I like you means i like you.
I don't like you means I don't like you.
I won't judge you by what you do.
I believe your heart is still pure if I sense that it's still pure.

Haha i wanna quote something from Sam's blog:
" Don't need me to say but every girl wishes to be with somebody on V-day one lah.
And I know it applies to all girls so don't deny it.  ..... ANYWAY AFTER 14 FEB,
Facebook will have all those annoying pictures of couples popping up in my newsfeed.
There'll be pics of polaroids, food, gifts from bf/gfs, etc.
Then I'll be sitting infront of my laptop screen with Facebook,


FK YOU ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DATE ON VALENTINES DAY, IMMA STAY HOME AND ROLL MYSELF INTO A BALL.
YES IM JEALOUS I ADMIT IT NOW."



Totally true!
How can this be untrue man!
Haha, i am definitely not jealous of whoever that has a boyf !
It's not like i will fall in love with you boyf or like i wanna snatch your boyf..
The jealousy comes when you just find yourself in the situation whereby why haven't you met that awesome guy.?!!
Why aren't you as happy dookie as those couples.?!

Today, went ohs to surprise rongrong !
Haha her wish is to have a valentine's date on her 21st yr old valentine!
haha now i know! 2015!
Gawdd... who is that mysterious guy! LOL!

Actually... I am quite okay with V-day...
hmm... cus.. i never had one w a guy before! 
Kay, you guys can laugh/shoot me now idc...

Yah... whatever.. I never really had a boyf before lah..

Oh I just wanna tell a bitchy bitch.
Don't anyhow assume ok.?!
What I have 一腿 with him.?!
you won't know who i have 一腿 or 两腿 with unless i tell you ok.?!
真是的!Don't know what you pple thinking siah ! 

Sighh.. Bilgun is away to mongolia for good :(
Meitong is going chinaa for fun for one month.. :(

PS: I don't really like you now. I think you very step, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment