Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sleepy

I am really sleepy now..
But I feel like blogging..
Done some parts of LSM past papers w Euroy ^^
Feel kind of productive finally.?
I wanna spend some time reading Tort notes though..
But I can't seem to find the time :(
Irritating :(

I know time is managed by myself..
I suck at time management :O
Always doing the wrong thing at the wrong time..

--

WARNING: THIS IS GONNA BE A DAMN RANDOM POST :|

I wanna talk about some things i heard in dramas & felt that they were meaningful :|

From "Material Queen" (拜金女王)
“一个男人要是不爱你,就算他再好也没有意义”
" No matter how good a guy is, it means nth if he don't love you."
How true.? IMO, guys who are totally in love only have eyes for their girl. Seriously.. & I hate to interact with them. Cuz they don't give a damn about you seriously.. Don't tell me still can be friends.. For girls, can. For guys, nope, don't think so. Their world revolve around the girl now. If not about the girl, nothing else to say alr.. -.- Soooooo... As long as he don't treat you well, he is a douche.

“爱,是需要回报的”
" You want repayment for love"
Totally, don't tell me what love is to sacrifice for someone you love without calculations. -.- If you realise the guy you gonna marry dont love u, u still marry.?! NO. You want someone to repay your love to him and love you back isn't it. So, don't be so crappy -.- Lousy line.. I am willing to sacrifice everything for you.. gosh... -.- You willing to not love me as a sacrifice.?! -.-

From "Playful kiss Taiwan Ver" 恶作剧之吻
“ 我不相信真爱,因为没有一个人可以完全不在乎外在”
" I don't believe in love cuz no one can dont bother about external factors"
True isn't it.? Don't tell me you can love some one wholeheartedly without any factors. Bound to be something u look for.. -.-

K, these are all in my opinion,
in my point of view.
This is why I created this blog in the first place mahh..
haha, just a random topic. (:

& I rmb-ed something meitong told me..
Her cousin found his wife through maple..
They have been dating online like forever.
Kinda cute <3

--

I promised that this blog won't contain self-pity/emo stuff that shouldn't belong here. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment