Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lost Souls ~

I am so boredd...
At huixian bubu's house cuz I don't feel like going home..
Oh why Oh why..??
Happy Valentine's Day ! <3
I think everyday should be V-day for couples.
Not just today. hmph !
& for all single souls like me, just treat it like a normal day..

Friends couples always make me cheat left bluff right !
Just like CCK & LX last time.. LOL.
Long way back....

hahas, i got so much things to talk about actually !
Cuz my previous post was kinda dedicated to Rong... so i asked her to read my blog!
WTHHH!!!
She tell me she can't see my posts!
I ask her then what she see on the web!
She said : Blue tory no posts
the link that i sent her twice was http://blues-tory.blogspot.com/
whats with blue-tory.blogspot.com!
SHE THIS DUMBO!!!!

Then today!

I was eating tako balls & noodles...
then this girl beside me crying !
I didn't know she crying siah!
Until her friend come and console!
I WAS LIKE WTF U CRYING THIS WHOLE TIME WHILE I EATING MY NOODLES HAPPILY?!
lol, totally lost my appetite  !
Wasted my food... seriously..??
yahh.. and they are gong cha workers :/

I don't get why people choose that spot to cry..
2nd time.... Sigh.. hate that spot although its a nice one !
Then at night...
You being ridiculous uh !
CLEMENT CHEE IS SO DUMB!
He ask how to download songs.?!
OMG. i know its illegal and all the crap...
but dont we just type the songs we like in google search and dl them.?!
OH MY TIANNNNNNNNNNN~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You cry yourself to sleep & wake up to cry again,
oh what's the use if things will never be the same again..
Find your soul and go on with life..

No comments:

Post a Comment