Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chronicle

Firstly, I changed my font (:
Cuz I realised it's damn hard to read it on phone...
Sparing a thought for Mandi See ok.? (:

Secondly, I don't know why am I here.
Got a test tml.. haven't finish studying..
Stomachache.. 
Head very heavy...
Super thirsty..
Fatigue..
Cuz today i accompanied my parents to many places :(
Like explore the whole SG lorr :(

The suayness started last night:

Insomnia (WTF ME.?!) Slept at 4plus am..
Woke up at 7am..
Go School, hand in work.
Go Expo w Dad cuz he wanna see some fair. :(
Ate the "MSG add like free" rice.. Now i still thirsty ! :(
Go Ikea ( Tamp ). Supposed to buy chair, out of stock. :((
So my mom say go queenstown's ikea to buy ! :/
Go to Jurong East to settle my bro's accident thingy~
Go to IMM sign my new starhub plan or i no phone number to use?!
Go Daiso w mum to buy her stuffs ...
Finally go home after that.. * SHAGGED *
But now having stomachache, headache & still thirsty!

But there are happy things too !
My dad decided not to sell the iPhone4S we just bought !
He decided to give it to me !!! :D HAPPY!
Though i think not much diff with iphone4..
I would rather wait for iPhone5...
But since he down sell.. use lah ! LOL :p

& My bro helped me fixed my damn chair ! 
hahaaha! NOW I GOT CoMFORTABLE CHAIR FOR STUDYING! ^^
( So i should go mug after blogging to show my appreciation ) ^_^

& I thought i was gonna post a short post -.-


SiXian gave me V-Day present too :D
Miss those days (:
Where we camp @Food Culture after Saturdays' trainings (:




Watched this show with Hongkai & Shibin that day (:
Boring but there's a meaning to it though.
With great powers comes great responsibility.
Do not abuse your power..
Its a pain in the ass man :|










PS: I miss those old times, sorry that i still relive the past. //:

No comments:

Post a Comment