Monday, February 20, 2012

KSS

A short update on Kranji..
Most importantly, the badminton team.
Not like i'm good or what. Thing is even though i'm not good, my team still care for me (:

This year.
Is the toughest year for them.
And the worse to go through.
b boys & c boys are both out of top 4 already.. It's the first time in kranji's history.. Really saddening & disappointing.. Shall not elaborate on this sad case then..

However, my beloved girls all remained in the top 4 of west zone ! :D
Good job girls !!! :D
XOXOXOXOXOXO

I am really happy for them (':

Please strive for the best, TEAM KRANJI !!! ^^

----------------------------------

Everybody got a sad love story.
Bro, I feel sorry for you.
You will meet her again, or you'll meet a even better girl (':

ps: await your return~

No comments:

Post a Comment