Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bracing myself to face the world..


Bracing myself to face this hectic weekend ahead of me..
Or rather it's weekend already..
Time check : 0347
Done BA tutorial & some Fam Law ~
But there is still a long way to go, long way ahead of me..
How much courage do i need to face the world.?
I don't want to be a museum ship that doesn't sail..
I wanna be the cruise that sail through all the oceans & all the seas~

Went to Criminal Justice Conference at NUS Faculty of Law today~
Even though i can't i say i paid my full attention there..
the whole thing truly inspire me..
Makes me think of which direction im heading..
There are so much, too much to do in this world..
you go into business, you go into law, you still have different kind of laws to choose from, then different firms, etc etc !

I know my gpa is suck. it is suck. pointless to talk about it..
But I do want to carve out a career for myself in the future.
Thats why i am working hard saving money & doing my best now.
You may say that my mind "open" later than others.. But since I am slow, then thats the best i could do now isnt it.? I can't turn back the time, go back to year 1 to study hard isn't it.?
But, i have faith, there's a way out (:

PS: There's Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment