Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May May be a beautiful month <3

"May may be a beautiful month"
Spot the difference b/w e meanings in the 2 similar sentences?

Anw i heard the holy bell this noon.. haha. i always like to hear it ^^
April had been fine really.. Now its for may to come !!

-

Ink corn see the red peep per !
I hate them !

& I hate when people lie about how they feel.. dang !
What you do & what you say are always different & doesn't even make sense.?! Can you like speak truthfully for once.? Stop lying to me will you.?? All those promises you made, all those bootlicking words you said.. FULL OF CRAP ! I love you, I miss you, I wanna go out w you, I wanna accompany you.. PUI ! PUI PUI PUI ! hmph !
Ridiculous & unreasonable..
I can't reason w you anymore..
Sighh...

请自重!

No comments:

Post a Comment