Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life is not long


Life is not long..
Just realise that i will need to pursue a different route 24 months down the road..
It's not slow..
Just a few months,
Just a few days..

I never did anything that i regretted..
Truly, I believe that every experience i gained, good or bad, its all worth it..

& dearest Clement Cheeken is going to NS in like 2 weeks ?!
I will "try" to miss him lah hor.. Whenever i eat chicken.. XP
hahahaha... just let me joke for a few more moments....

PS: I can't even think of reasons to strike a conversation with you. Did you lost your worth to me.? I guess so. If I ever give in to thinking of holding on, it might be the first thing that i will regret in my life. So, I shan't do anyth about this. Please rot in loneliness for making me feel everything i'm feeling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment