Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thank you (:

First and foremost, thank you mommy!
我是很爱很爱你的!
I am sorry for making you worry on mother's day..
Last minute telling you imma working midnight & all those shet..
Sorry for making you angry on your birthday which is today :(
I am just so pissy luh.. :(
对不起,妈咪!!!
原谅我好吗? (:
Mom was so angry when i wear slippers to restaurant... :(
But i was really pissed lah..
Overslept, miss lesson, bursary can't hand in, BOE no lab for me to do, water bottle leak till my whole bag & notes wet, ants attack, & realise my heels was spoilt only when i reach downstairs.. so imma so pissed that i just change into slippers...
Haiyooo... my bad my bad.. Mom hates it when i dont dress properly :(
I want you to be happy & healthy too !
Love you mummy ! xoxo ! :3

k, i look damn cui here.. still in bun after work :(
-

Now, thank god ?
Imma glad that you came (:
谢谢你们给我的一切,我感激不尽,感谢上天,让我了解,就算我倒下,还有人让我靠一靠(:
hehe, so cheesy.. But i wanna thank god for letting me met all my friends ^^
On a side note, Mandi & Samantha just helped me solved a major problem of the week!
Had been thinking about this issue for almost a week ! xie xie !
& I didn't have the chance to bring this up to pple, or that some pple are too immerse in their own problems to care about mine.. sighh..
Cus for the past 2 weeks, i had been helping ppl to solve their probs too :|
So i guess i need to thank Najiha & Cassandra tooo ^^ 

& as you guys know, ive been sleeping very little for the past 2 weeks..
Thank you Meitong, Clement & Rongrong for helping to wake me up (:
hehehehe ^^ I know its not that easy !!!  :(
& My mommy too ! She also "tries" to wake me up !
& Rax's snorlax snores !!! HAHAHAHA ! CHAO SI WO LE ! :DD

Thanks to Cherie, Euroy, Chan, WC, Gib, Melvyn, Mal, George, Chris, Nixin, XiaoXin, Kevin, vernesa.. etc etc for making my life in school so TROLLOLOLOL ! 
Seriously, i want to upload Kevin's mother's day present here.. But, sua, don't wanna spoil his image.. LOL.. LITERALLY MADE ME LOL LOL LOL ! ROFL !
hehehe ^^ GOOD PEOPLE !!! 
All my year1's friends plus year2's friends! :3

-

"BABIES, YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBARDY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU DIG YOUR NOSE GETS ME OVERWHELMED, THE WAY THAT YOU DIG YOUR NOSE IS AINT HARD TO TELL, YOU DON'T KNOW OHHO OHHH THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFOOL"

HAHAHAHA!
MY B2LO2 JOKERS !

-

Also, thank you my OHS friends for everything..
we all easy come easy go there..
But we are all friends !
BILGUN IS COMING BACK TO SINGAPORE!
BEST NEWS YOOOHOOOOO !

All those that are going back to their hometown !
Take care & all the best !

My first workplace. NOT BAD YOO !

-

& lastly, not to forget my BADMINTON TEAM!
Hehe, storytelling sessions!
all of us, so different in nature, how did we even come together?
hmm.. (:

-

PS: I LOVE YOU <3

1 comment: