Monday, May 7, 2012

I've got so much to say...

Ok, i really need to blog !
So much things to say !!!!

Ok, eat eat eat !
Been eating so much like a pig these few days..
Worse still.. Going w caffeine for like 4 days !
Twice a day some more !
Today's gonna be my last day I depend on sugar yooo!
Gnna sleep after blogging ^^

& yeah, we got a badass here..
Ponteng contract law lecture today :(
& My clothes' basket like a mountain liao luhh !!!
I promise to wash clothes tml kay ? :(

Sometimes i really wish I could sleep lesser..
Or even maybe like normal pple!
like maybe 6-7h a day??
Ive got friends who really can does that okay?!
But I can't.. my whole body will dysfunction if I don't get enough sleep!
I gonna give myself a whole 8h sleep today ! :D

& I AM SO TIRED CUS OF STUPID GRAND HYATT !
OMG THE THE THE STUPID WOMAN FCKING STUPID!
neh minnddddd.. Service staff there are really nice thoughhh XP
But, no matter what, imma not going back again...
Feel so cheated my pehlayping btw -.-
Released us at 11.40. Thank god, ohs got transport home ! :D

Question: DO I LOOK LIKE I FRIGGING IMMATURE/UNDERAGED?!
remember how i went outside catering & this photographer thought i was sec1 or sec2..
Then ytd when i told my partner i was 18, HE GOT A SHOCK OF HIS LIFE ! He told me her thought I am 15 or the most 16 only ~~ KAOOOOO ~
Ok, i know it's good to look young.. but i am quite sure its not because of my looks. i think? With a bun & fringe clipped up, how can i look kiddish at the same time yoo?!

haha enough about workkkkk !

--

3rd week into year2.. I feel the stress alr !
Fam law pbl, contract law pbl ! wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
But I've great classmates who are so hilarious!


Just look at how childish WeiChiat & Gibson is ! :P

& i've got friends who keeps me alive ! Really ! 
but............
Thanks to my own dk what........
pple, LOVE to troll me wherever i go !
Even my year 2 classmates starting to troll me alr !
& Chan continuous defamation just made it worst !
I'm sorry that I killjoy luhh ! Sorry that i don't uds certain jokes, or maybe all of them !
I can't help it. Really.

Known to be gullible and naive to my friends..
Got no idea/clue whats going on at some crucial moments..
Sometimes speaks at a totally wrong timing..
LIKE A FREAKING RETARD !
Where is my disciple, CONAN TAN ! Save me..
haha, whenever he's around, he will be the target instead of me! (:

Best evidence:
Maybe I am deemed to be #forevertrollingtarget.

--

I wanted to post a lot of stuffs ! But now ! I am having a mind block ! Shit !
Oh yah, AVENGERS!
Haha, it will be more more more awesome if i had not been so drowsy !
But yeah, it's awesome alr, i wanna catch battleship badly though....
but th #foreveralone me got nobody to go w me la !

Most importantly,



How long has it been, for laughters to ring like this :D

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CONAN TAN !! :D
"HAM SUM BOY ! "


A YURI A YEAR MAKES HIM HAPPY ALL YEAR ! HAHAHA!
Thanks for always being so gullible ! Even to me !
hahahahaha!

-

From having to push her cus she can't reach the paddle, to this. cycling on her own alr !






She has grown so much !
baby girl, Jovie Chan Xuan Qi !
Please don't be such a nuisance at this 3 year old age..
I am beginning to tak boleh tahan her alr !!!!

--

Ok, shall not blog any longer, really mind blocked alr.. till next time ya !
A blondie photo to end this post !
Thanks Vernesa for the wig yoooooooooo ~ ! XD
Georgina looks like a mermaid in it :D


My face so red that day due to the heat !! :D
& the hotness from Georgy ! Maybe?? hmm~

--

PS: I hope everything goes well for everyone, please stay healthy ! So many pple falling sick now ! FIGHTING !!!

是不是这里,已经没有你留下来的理由了?
Anw, Tianyi, MrSky, left for his hometown China without even saying goodbye :( even though i find him realy noisy & irritating.. Its weird thinking that I will never be able to see him again.. BIAO JIEEE~ The way he calls me that ! LOL !

Very afraid, even rong rong is leaving soon. I wanna be prepared. I keep on asking louis when he leavin, he say i shooing him away from sg.. I just wanna be prepared !!!!

害怕失去~

No comments:

Post a Comment