Sunday, May 13, 2012

SHAGGG !!

MeLVyNSiMjW
@SMbeyondbluesky lol dun use the word "shag" lah! It means tired after having sex :P
11 05 12 4:43 PM


I DON'T CARE AR MELVYN SIM TROLLOLOLOL ! 
I VERY TIRED AR !

OK, time check, 0929.
At JR SAFRA working alr !
Since today is Mother's day, I hope a lot of people go out & celebrate & don't come gym today (:
Then it's gonna be a slack slack day! *WINK WINK*

& Im waiting for Keith to finish his prata now so that i can have mine!!!
HUNGRYYYY ~ !

Ok, i am kinda proud of myself..
10 days since I last slept well ..
Ok, maybe it shouldn't be something i should be proud of..
Since 3rd May.. everyday like 5-6h of sleep :(
Sighh & I am working midnight today !!
Luckily tml no school.. if i am like super tired then i shall just camp at home tml !

Where are the days when I sleep like 10h a day :(

-

Enough of complaining, I chose it myself, no regrets -.-
Had a great week in school though!
nomz at sakae with euroy & cherie on fri ! NICE ! ^^
Then nomz at Ishi Mura w bubu ytd before both of us accompany euroy to eat his supper at 302 ! ^^
Jap food FTW !! :D
Ok, so i eat eat eat & eat again luh ..
hahahhaha ! PRATAAA! I M COMING !!
& hope tonight's mothers' day celebration's nomz nomz will be DAEBAK! ^^

-

Got a lot of homework this week though..
BA got a lot !! :(
Hope I can finish shitty BA by today!
Off I go ~
If you're hoping for emo stuffs in this post, you're gonna be dissapointed..
HAHAHAHA !
Cus i am not used to having people aorund when i blog..
feel exposed !

-

I've been thinking a lot these few days..
Not emo stuffs.. -.-
But rather how to handle my workload..
How to balance my life between family. friends, school & work..

Working at TM SAFRA seems like a bad decision.
I am not going to get personal. but its just that i can't commit there.
I don't want to work weekends there. but it seems that the full time needs pple during weekends.
Tampines is not near to choa chu kang ok.. -.-
So.. I had thought hard & long about this.
I am going to quit TM SAFRA. & just focus on JR SAFRA.
Which is much nearer to my house & in need of people right now.

Orange Clove got good pay, but rare events.?!
So it's definitely out of the ques...
OHS.? For my holidays? ^^
I still need a bit more time to think about this..
because anw i still need to be a good girl & finish TM SAFRA this month.. T_T

PS: I told myself to throw away all redundant stuffs and focus on what I should want. But what have I been doing, really.? Actions speaks totally otherwise :(

& lastly, Happy Mother's Day !
I needa dedicate a post to my greatest mom ! :33

No comments:

Post a Comment